What You Can Expect
- An engaging presentation that is in line with your goals and tailored for your audience.
- A personal conversation with your team about goals and expectations for the event.
- Prompt replies to your calls and emails.
- Announcements about your event on my blog and social media sites.
- Follow-up communication after the event.
A Little Bit About Me
I have been speaking publicly for more than 25 years and have presented keynotes and workshops for events across the country. I am the author of A Year of Playing Skillfully, The Homegrown Preschooler, 101 Easy Wacky Crazy Activities for Young Children and Solutions for Early Childhood Directors. As a former administrator and teacher, I have extensive experience in the field of early childhood education. As the homeschooling mother of ten children, both biological and adopted, I enjoy sharing my journey with others. I am often described as a passionate, authentic, and humorous presenter.
My Most Requested Topics
- Early Childhood
Of course, I will customize my presentation to meet your conference needs. I am happy to present these talks as a keynote or a workshop. I will combine talks to create a half-day or full-day seminar experience. In addition, I offer continuing education classes for early childhood teachers, administrators, and trainers.
For more information and booking, visit: www.kathyleeeggers.com