I love to learn fun facts about my friends. I thought you might enjoy learning ten fun facts about me.
- My name is Kathy (take a deep breath) Lee, not KathyLee as in Kathie Lee Gifford or Kathy Lee Smith. My middle name is actually Hoven.
- I love horses almost as much as I love children! Really, I love all animals. We have dogs, cats, geckos and soon hope to add goats, chickens, pigs, and HORSES!
- My husband proposed after two weeks, we have been married for 23 years.
- I NEED my coffee every morning, preferably with coconut milk and vanilla stevia.
- I grew up in Mississippi and yes, I learned how to spell it M – I crooked letter I, crooked letter I, hump back, hump back I.
- I enjoy SEC college football, more than most men.
- I knew that I wanted to adopt children and homeschool before I knew who I was going to marry. Thankful that my man agreed.
- I love to eat sushi, fajitas, and pretty much any kind of Veggie.
- I sang on stage for the first time when I was three. I sang Jeremiah was a Bullfrog.
- I have wanted to be a mother as long as I can remember. My dreams did not disappoint, motherhood is the BEST!!
I would love to learn more about you…go!